Confirmation will be held in-person on Saturday, May 22nd at 4:00 pm. Social distancing will be practiced and the use of masks is required. All participants will be required to depart promptly at the conclusion of the event. We will continue preparing our facilities with our existing cleaning protocols prior to these events so that you can come and learn knowing it will be clean and safe.
After you register for this event, you will receive receipt via email with a link to your tickets. Please print out your tickets and bring them with you to speed the screening and admission process.
We currently are able to have 40 people at this event. Masks are required.
Because we care about you, and are concerned about the nature of the COVID-19 virus, please stay home if you have
Any of the following symptoms:
- Fever at or over 100.4° F
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
You have reasonable suspicion that you:
- Have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19
- Have been around someone suspected of having COVID-19
If you have traveled in areas that have:
- a high infection rate within the past 14 days.
Or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order.